"TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT." Proverbs 3:5-6 (God's Words)♥
"Rely with deep assurance on YHWH; with everything in you...EVERYTHING. Don't rely on your human thinking and ponderings for the answers. In EVERY step, thought, action and deed recognize YHWH'S strength and authority and He WILL, not might or might not, make clear where you should walk." (My Wordz)♥
Hi! My name is Jeanette and I am the proprietor of this God-inspired business called Wordz of Life. Wordz of Life is a home-based business here in Washington State and comes from a passion God placed in my heart to touch the hearts and lives of people with His living, breathing Word.
Wordz of Life was born out of a time of pain and hurt in my life. As I was working through this pain, seeking to know God more, to be closer to Him; He began to speak to me about words. His words. THE Word. The healing power that is in every word of scripture, whether it is written, spoken, or in my case, stitched. And so I began to stitch. For me it became therapy. “There is healing in the stitching” was a phrase I felt Him whisper to my heart time after time as I sewed one stitch after the other. And I AM healing. I am grateful. I am joyful…. I am free!
This blog is the place to express myself, my spirt self, emotional self. Thanks so much for visiting and may some word somewhere in here be just what your heart needs to be encouraged this day!
Jeanette
HEART SNIPPETS, WORDZ PORTRAITS and more!! Want to see what else I have available at my shop? Click on this ABBA Wordz Portrait and it'll take you there!!! Enjoy!
I love these ladies too...glad I didn't show up before it was over even though I secretly wish I could have attended. Hehe. I love you Mommy.
ReplyDeleteLoves. LExie.