February 1, 2009

I did it!!!

I did it!! I have a blog!!! Not sure what all to do with this thing, but I know it's a GOOD thing!! I'm sure my friends at the Christian Artisans Street Team (CAST) on Etsy will help! Guess we'll see where this all goes!!! Check back...I'll have figured out more I'm sure!

Blessings,
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. This looks great so far sweetie! I can't wait to see what comes next from my faithful friend!

    x0x0x0x0x0x0, Daff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We did it, we did it!!!! I am your first follower! Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!! We have simply outdone ourselves! We will have wonderful blogs that are a joy to experience, sweet friend of mine! :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a good start! Here's what ya need to do. Write. LOL. Write about anything you want. Traffic will be slow at first, but bit by bit, it will grow.

    One other suggestion. Feedjit.com has a cool app for your blog-- You can see where your visitors are coming from. You can add it on your layout page-- add an HTML/Javascript page and just paste the HTML that they give into there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Congratulations! It won't take you long to get all kinds of things added. Etsy stuff and playlists and all kinds of things. I'm adding you to the blogs I follow...don't use me as an example of how often you should post...haven't posted since Christmas...use Lily she posts at least once a day I think!
    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Songs at the Moment...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones